Renegade Marketing prides itself in developing professional, attractive and functional websites to help your business grow.
We are now using WordPress to construct all of our websites. This is cost effective, is SEO ready, responsive to smart devices and enables you to easily make updates to your website. Companies such as Sony, Microsoft, Disney, and IBM rely on WordPress technology for website needs.
Gone are the days of paying thousands of dollars for a website that quickly becomes antiquated and cannot easily be updated. You can now quickly get on the internet for well under $1,000.
Why are websites important? Well, 97% of consumers use the internet to search for a local business. A website is now crucial to providing information to customers regarding your business. Old or unprofessional websites will turn away consumers. Websites that cannot be easily found on search engines will be overlooked.
A basic four page website constructed with the WordPress platform and responsive to smart devices costs $500. Listed below are several other expenses that that can be added into the price depending on the complexity of your website. We can discuss your websites needs with you and give you an estimate of completing your project. A down payment of 50% is expected to be paid prior to starting the website. The balance will be due upon successful completion of the design process.
- Domain name: $15 per year
- Website hosting w/ SSL certificate: $120 per year
- One hour of training on WordPress: $50
- Premium WordPress theme: $50 – $70
- Premium plugins: $50 – $200 each
- Writing website content: $30 an hour
- Each additional website page: $50
- Online e-commerce store setup: $100
- Each dozen for sale items added to store: $50
- Custom website banner: $30
- Future updates and work: $40 an/hr
- Stock photos: $10 each
Renegade Marketing can get your website up and running in as little as a week. Contact us at 307.763.9733 and we can discuss how!